Forums | OpenR

OpenR: R & Statistics /
Week2 Lecture Materials Misuploading?

Ziyi Wang's profile picture

28 February 2022, 10:19 PM

The teaching material demonstrated in lecture videos are not found in box/download/presentation/week02, including 'onewayanova.txt', 'ANOVA.ipynb' and 'machine learning.ipynb'. 

I wonder if it is because of the failure of uploading the files or they are assigned to be prepared by ourselves.

Could you please confirm the problem with our mentor Sha Zhang, Dr. Zhao? I would appreciate it a lot.

Peng Zhao's profile picture

28 February 2022, 11:24 PM

Me too. Why not directly ask Sha? as you have his email...

01 March 2022, 1:11 AM

OK, but that's not the purpose of setting up this forum. (^v^)

Peng Zhao's profile picture

01 March 2022, 7:53 AM

Sorry if there is a misunderstanding. One purpose of my answer to your question is to suggest a proper and efficient way for you (and others) to find help. It is a pity if you do not feel helped.

The purpose of setting up this forum is to make learning easier. For example, everyone can help everyone on the forum, and everyone can learn something from other people's discussions even in a long run. We do not have to repeat the same question again and again. 

Anyway, I will let Sha know and double-check the materials.

01 March 2022, 10:45 AM

Sorry, sir. But you might misunderstand my attitude. It is just a friendly banter and I also have consulted Sha.

Additionally, when I put forward that question here, I was suggestively asking if there had been students meeting the same problem as well.

Anyway, sorry for making you feel uncomfortable. I apologized for that sincerely.

Shanxing Gong's profile picture

01 March 2022, 10:26 AM

Hi, I already asked Sha about this. Sha will checked this later. Please wait. 

01 March 2022, 10:56 AM

Thank you. I have consulted him last night and got a rapid reply. Thanks for your kindness.

7 results