Forums | OpenR

OpenR: R & Statistics /
Questions about the quiz

Jiangning Li's profile picture

16 March 2022, 9:29 PM

I have known that tomorrow's quiz may about the knowledge of the first three week, but still have some other questions about it:

1. What is the form of it? I had guessed that the form of it may close to the quiz in last semester, but hadn't found any related excel file in box.

2. What kinds of questions will it includes? Need our write codes, fill in the blanks and/or choose the right option?

3. How many questions does this quiz contain?

4. For a 5% grade worth quiz which may have more complex questions than what of last semester, would ten minutes be too tight to finish it? (although your e-mail said the quiz time is from 15:30-15:50, the quiz page on LMO just shows 10 minutes limit) To be honest, just at the beginning of last semester when we haven't learned about any complex knowledge, the 10 min time limit quiz had also been too tight for our…

I will be really appreciate if I can get answers about these questions, it's really awful that just a small mistakes may cause a 5 scores loss tomorrow…

Peng Zhao's profile picture

16 March 2022, 10:20 PM

As not all are on this forum, I posted the reply as an announcement on LMO, which must have been sent as an email to everyone.

2 results