Forums | OpenR

OpenR: R & Statistics /
Tutorial Material for Regression Analysis W9

Luning Yang's profile picture

22 April 2022, 11:51 PM

Dear classmates:

This is the tutorial material for Regression Analysis in Week 9. I combine both the note from Pro. Zhao and the answer script with detailed explanation in this HTML file. It might be helpful for you to watch the recorded meeting this Thursday afternoon during which I give a presentation on the first draft of the tutorial material. In this final draft, I add some progressive steps to achieve a complete regression analysis on the multi-linear model that we have learned this week. Please notify me if there are some mistakes that confuse you. 

In addition, the websites and Youtube videos recommended by Pro. Zhao are very essential for your deep understanding of this complex topic, which are worth watching.  Also, if you have any questions on the topic of Regression Analysis, feel free to ask me under this poster. I am happy to answer.

Luning Yang

Keep Yours Healthy 

2022.4.22

Peng Zhao's profile picture

23 April 2022, 10:17 AM

Great! Thanks!

2 results