Dr. Wanxin Li is an assistant professor at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University. She obtained her PhD from The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. Her research focuses on tackling the critical challenges from emerging contaminants through 1) improving fundamental understanding of the occurrence, fate, and toxicity of those contaminants in natural and engineered water systems; 2) disclosing the mechanisms and pathways of the transformation of those contaminants in water via analytical and computational chemistry; and 3) developing sustainable and low-carbon-footprint physico-chemical processes to remediate those contaminants.
- First name: Wanxin
- Last name: Li
- Email address: Wanxin.Li02@xjtlu.edu.cn
- Official website address: https://www.xjtlu.edu.cn/en/study/departments/school-of-science/health-and-environmental-sciences/department-staff/staff/staff/wanxin-li02
- Business phone: +86 (0)512 89173937
Wanxin Li's groups
- Transformation of emerging contaminants in urban water systems and toxicity evaluation
- Environmental health risk control by low-carbon water treatment technologies
- Disinfection and disinfection byproducts
- Computational chemistry and kinetic modeling
I welcome research collaborations and internship applications. I look for self-motivated postgraduate students to work together on the abovementioned topics. Please contact me through Wanxin.Li02@xjtlu.edu.cn.
Please refer to my Google Scholar page: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=aCehBEgAAAAJ