I'm a field ornithologist with broad interests in ecology, evolution and behavior. My research spans from individuals to communities and ecosystems. Lately, I'm becoming increasingly interested in studying the impact that human activities have on nature and in investigating ways in which these impacts can be minimized. My previous two projects investigated the impact that habitat transformation has on niches of passerine assemblages and on the breeding ecology of Barn Swallows. Currently, I aim to study how habitat transformation shapes intra- and inter-specific competition and how this influences predation rates from birds to insects.
- Email address: Emilio.PNunez@xjtlu.edu.cn
XJTLU Campus nests live streaming:
- Official website address: https://www.xjtlu.edu.cn/en/departments/academic-departments/health-and-environmental-sciences/staff/emilio-pnunez
- Personal website address: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Emilio-Pagani-Nunez
- Postal address: Emerging & Interdisciplinary Sciences Building, ES330, South Campus, No. 8 Chongwen Road, Suzhou Dushu Lake Science and Education Innovation District, Suzhou Industrial Park, 215123, Suzhou (Jiangsu), PR China
- Business phone: +86 0512 8818 9112
- Occupation: Assistant Professor
Emilio Pagani Nunez's groups
The effect of urbanization and exposure to multiple environmental factors on life-history traits and breeding success of Barn Swallows (Hirundo rustic...
Emilio Pagani Nunez's wall
About me - 中文